Looking for a new car? Put yourself in the driver’s seat with a Blackhawk Community Credit Union auto loan and our Auto Dealer Preferred Partners Program. We’ll help you find a trusted auto dealership and take care of the financing. Learn more »
- New autos
- Used autos
- Purchase an auto from a private party
- Refinance your existing auto loan to save money
Apply Anytime, Anywhere
For your convenience, you can apply for most loans in 3 easy ways:
- Online – Apply now!
- In Person – No appointment needed. Just stop in and meet the staff that can answer all of your questions.
- Phone – call us at 608-755-6065 or 800-779-5555
- Get preapproved before you shop so you know how much you can spend
- Payments and terms adjusted to fit your budget
- Low rates
- Pick your payment date
- Finance up to 115% of the purchase price on new cars or 100% on used cars.
- Many payment options to make it easy
- Fast, easy approvals
Tools to help you shop
- Utilize the NADA Vehicle Pricing Guide to help you find the best value while you shop.
- Use our handy calculators to find out:
- Monthly Payments
- How much can I afford?
- Skip the extra stop! Blackhawk offers one stop shopping with credit union financing right at the dealership. To search for vehicles and dealers, click here.
Loan payment example:
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Monthly payments are examples only. Some restrictions apply. Actual loan amount, rate, and term will be based upon your credit history and collateral. Rates subject to change.
Extra Protection After Your New Purchase
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
If you should happen to be involved in an accident and your vehicle is deemed a total loss, GAP covers the difference between your outstanding loan balance and the actual cash value of the vehicle (insurance company settlement). In addition to eliminating your out-of-pocket expense for your remaining loan balance, Gap:
- Helps you avoid financial hardship and afford a replacement vehicle
- Prevents the deficiency balance from being added to a new loan
- Helps protect your credit rating
- Provides low cost protection, with a 60-day free look
Debt Payment Protection (DPP)
Debt Payment Protection is a low cost, optional product that can make a payment to the Credit Union to reduce or payoff a loan if you are totally disabled by a covered sickness or accident. Products are available to relieve financial pressure in the event of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
Contact one of our Member Advisors for more information regarding these products!