VISA® Credit Cards
Blackhawk is committed to offering easy-to-use credit cards with no gimmicks or hidden fine print. Our VISA® Platinum Rewards Credit Card has a low variable rate and credit limits starting at $500.
The benefits to a Blackhawk VISA® Credit Card include:
- Low variable rate (currently at 8.02% APR*)
- No balance transfer fees, no cash advance fee, and no annual fee
- Ability to design your own card
- $250,000 in travel accident insurance
- Convenient telephone access
- Online management of your card in online banking that includes balance information, alerts, balance transfers, automatic payments, and travel memos
- Local servicing – you talk to us if there is a problem
Design Your Own Card
Show off your favorite cherished moments or just be unique with your very own personally designed credit card. Have your favorite digital image* handy – your pet, your family, yourself or a special memory. Available through online banking under the Credit Card tab. A custom card is only $10.
*Image must be approved by VISA. See the website disclosure for details
Important phone numbers:
- Activate your card by calling 800-631-3197.
- To request a PIN by calling 800-779-5555.
- Change your PIN by calling 800-221-9648.
- Report your card lost or stolen at 800-449-7728 or international at 727-299-2449 (collect call).
Apply Anytime, Anywhere
For your convenience, you can apply for most loans in 3 easy ways.
- Online - Apply now!
- In Person – No appointment needed. Just stop in and meet the staff that can answer all of your questions.
- Phone – call us at 608-755-6065 or 800-779-5555.
Any life-changing situation can become stressful on you and your family. With Debt Protection you won’t have to worry about the financial stress of paying your Blackhawk Community Credit Union Credit Card. Debt Protection will make your Blackhawk Community Credit Union Credit Card payments in the event you become unemployed, disabled or hospitalized unexpectedly. Debt protection will pay up to $10,000 on your credit card balance in the event of your unexpected death. The protection is affordable, easy to obtain and the premium is included in your monthly credit card payment. For more information contact your local Blackhawk Community Credit Union branch.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. A 1% International Transaction Fee applies to all transactions when the merchant country is outside of the United States.