VISA® Credit Cards
Blackhawk is committed to offering easy-to-use credit cards with no gimmicks or hidden fine print. Our VISA® Platinum Rewards Credit Card has a low variable rate and credit limits starting at $500.
The benefits to a Blackhawk VISA® Card include:
- Low variable rate (currently at 8.05% APR*)
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fee or penalty
- All purchases earn Rewards points
- No annual fee
- Convenient online or telephone access
- Local Servicing – you talk to us if there is a problem
Apply Anytime, Anywhere
For your convenience, you can apply for most loans in 3 easy ways.
- Online - Apply now!
- In Person – No appointment needed. Just stop in and meet the staff that can answer all of your questions.
- Phone – call us at 608-755-6065 or 800-779-5555
Reward yourself with ScoreCard® Rewards Bonus Points!
ScoreCard® Rewards is your key to brand name merchandise and exciting travel perks. For every qualifying purchase transaction made with your BHCCU credit card, you’ll earn bonus points that can be redeemed for:
- Vacation getaways
- Sporting goods
- Household items
- Airline tickets
And much, much more! Simply visit Scorecard Rewards to browse the huge selection of products and services available. For questions about the program call 800-854-0750. For travel reservations or inquiries call 800-842-3006.
We’ve even got two easy ways to help you start earning points:
- Earn 1,000 points the first time you use your card.
- Earn 1,000 points when you transfer a $500 or more balance from a non-BHCCU card. Limit one transfer per non-BHCCU card, up to three cards. Transfer must be completed within the first three months of program enrollment. To transfer a balance to an existing BHCCU card, simply complete the Balance Transfer Form and provide to your local branch.
Any life-changing situation can become stressful on you and your family. With Debt Protection you won’t have to worry about the financial stress of paying your Blackhawk Community Credit Union credit card. Debt Protection will make your Blackhawk Community Credit Union credit card payments in the event you become unemployed, disabled or hospitalized unexpectedly. Debt protection will pay up to $10,000 on your credit card balance in the event of your unexpected death. The protection is affordable, easy to obtain and the premium is included in your monthly credit card payment. For more information contact your local Blackhawk Community Credit Union branch.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. A 1% International Transaction Fee applies to all transactions when the merchant country is outside of the United States.