What to Expect
Prior to your first appointment, you’ll be asked to locate and bring the following items:
- Most recent tax return
- List of what you own and owe
- List of your estimated monthly expenses
- Most recent pay stub
- Information regarding any employee benefits
- Insurance policies or statements
- Wills or trusts
- Estimate of Social Security benefits
- Any questions you may have
Planning and Needs Assessment
With your financial records in hand, your Financial Consultant can objectively:
- Analyze your assets, liabilities, cash flow and budget
- Review your short and long term financial goals
- Assess your needs regarding immediate income, educational expenses, retirement income and special situations
- Determine your investment risk tolerance and time horizons
After careful study, your LPL Financial Consultant will produce and review with you a detailed, customized report with recommended strategies for asset allocation, insurance coverage and tax reduction – your personal roadmap toward financial security.
Ongoing Review & Reporting
You’ll receive regular statements and yearly reports from your Financial Consultant. When appropriate, strategies will be re-evaluated and changes in your personal roadmap suggested.
In-branch – Call to schedule a visit at your local branch
Disclosure: Securities and financial planning offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA / SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates.
Not NCUA Insured | No Credit Union Guarantee | May Lose Value